Every morning, a lot of people blame their back pain or muscular discomfort on their mattress but they have not considered buying an orthopedic mattress. Buying a mattress with orthopedic benefits is very important to your health and whole body. The main objective of such mattress is to help you rest and support your back that is why it is built with spine, skeletal and muscular support.
Benefits of using it:
- Gives you a good night sleeps.
- Avoid muscular discomfort and back pain.
- Promoting a healthy back.
- Avoid localized pressure points.
- Feel more rested.
- Lessens moving around.
- Wake up less during the sleep.
The price of orthopedic mattresses is not cheap but come to think of it, we almost spend most of our time in our bed, so it is best to splurge on this bed for our long term health and comfort. You will be using this bed for about 10 to 20 years so it is really a good investment. It is nice to have a sound sleep.
There are several types of orthopedic mattress that is available in the market which varies in size, price, materials and level of comfort and support that it gives.
Types of orthopedic mattress: spring and non-spring
- Open and continuous coil spring mattress – offer cheapest mattresses.
- Memory Foam- provides well-balanced body support and avoids localized pressure points.
- Latex foam mattress – cooler to lie on and offer similar effects of memory foam.
- Water Beds – they offer rippling and contouring effect.
- Air beds –the inflation gives different levels of support and comfort.
- Magnetic mattress – not only gives comfort on your sleep but rather reduces ailments, pains and symptoms.
- Combination mattress – uses two or more types of mattresses that give exceptional comfort but quite expensive.
Orthopedic Mattress Reviews Online
Below you’ll find the posts at bestmattressreviews.net from the orthopedic mattress category. I highly recommend you read each of them if you’re serious about finding the best mattress for your needs.
You can also search for orthopedic mattress by type. These are listed in the sidebar.
If you’re just starting out looking for mattresses for your home, I’d recommend reading the ‘Ultimate Mattress Buyers Guide’ where we detail the most important features and specifications as well as the common pitfalls and mistakes you can make when buying a mattress.
If you already have your own orthopedic mattress and would like to add your own review for it you will probably find the mattress on this site and add your review underneath our one. Easy and free… brilliant!
If you can’t find your mattress on this site then please contact us and request for it to be reviewed. We will review the mattress on a first come first served basis.
BestMattress Review Team